The company’s responsibilities to employees
● We believe an individual’s dignity is of primary importance. This belief guides all relations with our employees.
● We will give employees opportunities without bias, based on their demonstrated ability, initiative and potential.
● We will work to create and maintain an environment that encourages honesty, personal growth, teamwork, open communities, dedication to our vision and values, and mutual respect.
● We will provide a safe and clean work environment that complies with all relevant laws and regulations.
● We will respect that privacy of records about our employees and comply with requirements for protection of such date.
Employees’ responsibilities to the company
● We expect employees to follow our Values, the Code of Business Conduct and all the company policies in their relationships with other employees, customers, suppliers and all other business contacts.
● We require that employees treat all the company information as a valued asset, respect and safeguard the company’s technology and intellectual property, and protect it from loss or negligent disclosure.
● Employees will not take part in activities that harm or conflict with the company’s interests, Employees are responsible for recognizing and avoiding conflicts of interest and must notify their supervisor if they believe a potential conflict of interest may exist in a specific situation.
● Employees will use or authorize use of company resources for legitimate business purposes only.
● Employees will not engage in bribery, “kick-backs, “price fixing, collusion or any related practice that might be – or give the appearance of being – illegal or unethical.
● We expect employees to understand and comply with the laws and regulations relevant to their job, we also expect employees to practice the principles of Sustainability.